02 October 2007

Status Report: 01-02 October 2007

I can happily say that I have maintained sobriety over the course of the last few days. The slip up over the weekend has only further ignited my desire to succeed in defeating my demons.

It has come to my attention that I need to reach out for additional support. I have already decided to and planned on making regular visits to NA. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? I'm willing to consider anything. Counseling, psychotherapy, you name it.

Here's to day three of sobriety (as of Tuesday).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I strongly recommend an NA program called 90 and 90. You attend 90 NA meetings in 90 days, basically a meeting each day. I am struggling with an opiate (oxycontin) addiction myself and so far I've been clean about 8 months now. I could not have stayed clean this long without the help of Narcotics Anonymous. I think you could do wonders if you participated in a 90 and 90.

I wish you all the luck in the world!